About me

My name is Robert Salgado, but you guys can call me Max. I am a artist. I'm striving to do my best in school so that I can go to California Arts. I am a gamer and play on Play Station 3. I love to play First person Shooter games. Um I love to hear music my favorite band is Owl City. The school I go to is Linda Esperanza Marquez.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Dental Assistant

Dental Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities:
Dental assistants help dentist provide dental care. They often work in teams with dental hygienists and laboratory technicians. They may work in health clinics, dental schools, nursing homes, and the military, but usually they work for dentist in private practice. Dental assistant duties include:
·         Helping patients feel comfortable during treatment.
·         Taking and developing dental x-rays.
·         Taking medical histories for patients.
·         Sterilizing and preparing dental instruments and equipment.
·         Instructing patients about dental health care to include brushing and flossing.
·         Performing office management task.
Average Salary: $14, 00 - $25,000
Educational Requirements:
Dental assistants must have a high school diploma or GED certificate.
They must receive additional training at a community college, vocational school, or dental school to learn their skills. Length of programs varies between six months and one year. To become certified, dental assistants must pass an examination from the Dental Assisting National Board.
Student Success Statement
“In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing.”
Theodore Roosevelt
Reflection:  I think it’s like when you have a choice to do something bad or good or semi bad/good. To always do what’s good because that’s the best thing to do in a decision. Like choosing to help my mom wash the clothes or going to my friend’s house first. The best thing to do first would be to help out my mom~



No comments:

Post a Comment