About me

My name is Robert Salgado, but you guys can call me Max. I am a artist. I'm striving to do my best in school so that I can go to California Arts. I am a gamer and play on Play Station 3. I love to play First person Shooter games. Um I love to hear music my favorite band is Owl City. The school I go to is Linda Esperanza Marquez.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Dental Hygienist

Dental Hygienist
Duties and Responsibilities
Dental hygienists provide preventive treatment for oral health problems. They also educate patients and promote dental health. They may be employed in health departments, nursing homes, hospitals, dental school, or school districts, but usually they work in private dental offices and clinics. Dental
Hygienists:
·         Screen patients for dentists
·         Take and develop radiographs
·         Remove calculus and plaque from teeth
·         Apply preventive treatments to teeth
·         Counsel patients on oral health and teach them appropriate dental health procedures.
·         Perform dental office management duties
Average Salary: $22,000 - $35,000
Educational Requirements:
Dental hygienists must have a high school diploma or GED certificate before participating in dental hygiene education programs.
Dental hygienists usually earn an Associate’s degree at a community college or private school. To practice, they must also earn a license by passing the Dental Hygiene National Board examination.
Sine hygienist earns Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees if they want to teach, do research, or broaden their scope into public health issues.
Student Success Statement
“There is no justification ever for choosing any part of what you know to be evil.”
Ayn Rand

Reflection: I think it’s like we should have a wrong side to use because going to the wrong side will always have its consequences, and we all know we should just choose the right~

No comments:

Post a Comment