About me

My name is Robert Salgado, but you guys can call me Max. I am a artist. I'm striving to do my best in school so that I can go to California Arts. I am a gamer and play on Play Station 3. I love to play First person Shooter games. Um I love to hear music my favorite band is Owl City. The school I go to is Linda Esperanza Marquez.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Scorpion Video

Sting of the Scorpion
So I learned from the scorpion video that you have to listen to others because, like the little kid didn’t listen to his parents to wear shoes so instead he just wore his sandals. So he chose the wrong option. He chose the wrong option because while he was walking he got stung by a scorpion and that’s what happens when you don’t listen to others that are right. So that’s why you always have to listen to what people say and choose the right decision or something bad might happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment