About me

My name is Robert Salgado, but you guys can call me Max. I am a artist. I'm striving to do my best in school so that I can go to California Arts. I am a gamer and play on Play Station 3. I love to play First person Shooter games. Um I love to hear music my favorite band is Owl City. The school I go to is Linda Esperanza Marquez.

Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Free Write

Halloween

So Halloween is coming up and there’s like two movies that I want to see. Well two new ones, they are Carrie and the other movie is the next Paranormal Activity. So I’m excited to see those two movies. Also I might get dressed for Halloween as um either R from Warm Bodies or Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians. I might take my brothers trick or treating if they want too I think my youngest brother will, because he likes to eat candy. One other thing is I’m going to be watching th3e new episodes for The Walking Dead. The Walking Dead is a live role-play show about people surving from zombies and it’s just freaking awesome. So basically I’m going to spend my whole day for Halloween watching scary movies. I like Halloween because you can dress up as someone one you’re not and also scare people, well some people and the fact that we get to get free candy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment