About me

My name is Robert Salgado, but you guys can call me Max. I am a artist. I'm striving to do my best in school so that I can go to California Arts. I am a gamer and play on Play Station 3. I love to play First person Shooter games. Um I love to hear music my favorite band is Owl City. The school I go to is Linda Esperanza Marquez.

Monday, October 7, 2013

My Experience So Far at HPIAM

“My Experience So Far at HPIAM”

I’ve only been in HPIAM for a year and 5 months and right now I’m a 10th grader. HPIAM is okay the teachers care about you and all. It’s easy to get to classes except like when there are a lot of students outside of class piling up in the halls. The hallways are clean; the colors are nice and look all forest. Um the classes are easy to pass if you do your work and pay attention in class. I don’t really do my work until the last second, so I kind of do badly sometimes, but the teachers in HPIAM help me to do better and raise my grades up. I like how HPIAM says that we are all greatness waiting to happen. The principle is awesome he really cares about all the students in HPIAM and will help them out. The counselor is cool too because she will help you reach your credits and stuff. I’m just going to right about the school the field is like really awesome because the bleachers are all new and then how it looks kind of like a castle on the top and then in the back three’s like a small park we can run in. The P.E teacher for HPIAM can be pushy and funny most of the time but he will help you meet your physical goals. The pool is great too because it’s like outdoors and I like how the sun hits it and then its warm most of the time. The basketball courts are great.  We have Instruments which is pretty cool and we also have computers. I wish HPIAM had art though because I love drawing and I’m really good at it. So yeah the only thing I think HPIAM is missing is a good art class and a Japanese class.

No comments:

Post a Comment