About me

My name is Robert Salgado, but you guys can call me Max. I am a artist. I'm striving to do my best in school so that I can go to California Arts. I am a gamer and play on Play Station 3. I love to play First person Shooter games. Um I love to hear music my favorite band is Owl City. The school I go to is Linda Esperanza Marquez.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Cytotechnologist

Cytotechnologist
(Cytology)
Duties and Responsibilities
Cytology is the study of human body cells. Cytotechnologist is specially trained clinical technologist who studies human body cells. They examine cells to identify changes that may indicate diseases like cancer.
Their duties include preparing microscopic slides of cell samples, examining cell samples using microscopes, identifying abnormalities in shape, size, or color, using other automated lab equipment to perform test, and analyzing report test results to physicians.
Cytotechnologist usually works in hospitals, clinics, or private laboratories. They also work in universities or for other researchers.
Average Salary: $30,000 - $50,000
Educational Requirements:
Students should take the most challenging high school course in science, math, and English.
Almost all cytotechnologist earn bachelor’s degrees in medical or clinical technology programs that include a yearlong clinical internship in the field.
Student Success Statement
“Every time I’ve done something that doesn’t feel right, it’s ended up not being right”
Mario Cuomo

Reflection: I think it’s like doing your home work for example later on and you think it doesn’t feel right because then you forget and turn it in late. Or a friend wants to meet you and you say you’ll get there in time but you do something else and the next thing you know you forget all about your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment