About me

My name is Robert Salgado, but you guys can call me Max. I am a artist. I'm striving to do my best in school so that I can go to California Arts. I am a gamer and play on Play Station 3. I love to play First person Shooter games. Um I love to hear music my favorite band is Owl City. The school I go to is Linda Esperanza Marquez.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

College Athlete Honesty Caught On Store Security Camera

College Athlete Honesty Caught On Store Security Camera


Alright so the athletes saw this store and they saw the lights were on, so they thought that the store was open. When they went inside there was no one managing the store. Now they could have chosen to steal a lot of things, but instead they got the items they needed and just went to the counter and left their money there showing that they were paying for it. Later on at the ere school they were approached by the store manager thanking them and rewarding them for not taking anything and doing what’s right. They got gift cards that are pretty awesome. I think I would have done the same thing these guys did because doing what are right always pay’s off and you never know you might just get rewarded like these guys did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment