About me

My name is Robert Salgado, but you guys can call me Max. I am a artist. I'm striving to do my best in school so that I can go to California Arts. I am a gamer and play on Play Station 3. I love to play First person Shooter games. Um I love to hear music my favorite band is Owl City. The school I go to is Linda Esperanza Marquez.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Audiologist
Duties and Responsibilities
Audiologist work with patients who have hearing disorders. They may work in hospitals or clinics, private practice, schools or universities, nursing homes, industry, or research laboratories. They perform examinations, test, and evaluations as well as provide treatment. Audiologist often:
·         Test and measure bearing functions
·         Identify types of hearing disorders
·         Develop and provide patient rehabilitation plans and programs
·         Conduct audio logical research
·         Provide educational, medical, and professional consultation
·         Recommend, dispense, and hearing aids
Average Salary: $30,000- $50,000
Educational Requirements:
Students should take the most challenging high school courses (including AP or IB courses) available in science, math, English, and speech.

Audiologist has master’s degree in audiology and is licensed.
Student Success Statement
“Success is simple.
Do what are right, the right way, and all the time.”
Arnold H. Glasgow

Reflection: The statements means to all ways do what’s right and you’ll always be successful 

No comments:

Post a Comment