About me

My name is Robert Salgado, but you guys can call me Max. I am a artist. I'm striving to do my best in school so that I can go to California Arts. I am a gamer and play on Play Station 3. I love to play First person Shooter games. Um I love to hear music my favorite band is Owl City. The school I go to is Linda Esperanza Marquez.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Athletic Trainer


Athletic Trainer
Http://libary.think quest.org/15569/Carla.html
Duties and responsibilities:
Athletic trainers work with athletic teams, athletics coaches, and sports medicine physicians. They help develop training programs to prevent injuries as well as rehabilitation program for the injured. They treat injured athletes under the direction of team or sports medicine physicians. Before athletic events they will bandage, wrap, and affix braces to prevent injuries. They work on the muscles of athletes before and after events. In addition, they may set up nutritional diets and meals for athletes in training. Athletic trainers will also advise on protective gear and on training equipment.
Athletic trainers work for sports teams, schools, colleges, clinics, health clubs, corporations, and hospitals.
Average Salary: $25,000 - $35,000

Educational Requirements:

Students should take challenge science, math, and English courses in high school.
To be a certified athletic trainer, students must complete an educational program that includes 1,500 hours of supervised clinical experience. Most programs result in a bachelor’s degree from a college with an emphasis in physical education.

Sudent Success Statement
“We need the courage to start and continue what we
Should do, and the courage to stop what we shouldn’t do.””
Richard I. Evans

Reflection: I think it means that we shouldn’t stop and should keep on going no matter what~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment