About me

My name is Robert Salgado, but you guys can call me Max. I am a artist. I'm striving to do my best in school so that I can go to California Arts. I am a gamer and play on Play Station 3. I love to play First person Shooter games. Um I love to hear music my favorite band is Owl City. The school I go to is Linda Esperanza Marquez.

Monday, August 26, 2013

My summer

My summer

            During my summer I got to spend time with my family and hang out with my friends. I spent my first time just playing video games all the time. Also went to Little Tokyo and bought some comic books and art supplies so that I can draw.  I got like a paint brush that looks like a pen, so a pen brush. I also went to summer school to make up some credits for a class and I passed the class with a B. The summer class was pretty cool I met some new friends over there so that was cool. Once thing I liked about summer school was that the teacher was really cool. At the end of summer school we watched this movie that took place during WW2.

      My second month me and my family went to Knott’s Berry Farm. That was awesome we went on a whole bunch of rides. My friend one in a basketball game and earned a giant plush toy. The roller coasters were the best part of it. It was just fun spending time with my family. Later on I just took it easy relaxed for the last days we had left. My friend was also teaching me how to get better at playing basketball and I got a little better at shooting and handling the ball. I bought some new games and a new system too. A 3DS with cool games. The last days of my summer vacation I just stayed home and watched TV and movies with my brother

No comments:

Post a Comment