About me

My name is Robert Salgado, but you guys can call me Max. I am a artist. I'm striving to do my best in school so that I can go to California Arts. I am a gamer and play on Play Station 3. I love to play First person Shooter games. Um I love to hear music my favorite band is Owl City. The school I go to is Linda Esperanza Marquez.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Biomedical Equipment Technician

Biomedical Equipment Technician

Duties and Responsibilities:
Biomedical equipment technician inspect, maintain, and repair different types of medical equipment used to diagnose and treat disease. They perform safety checks and train practitioners to safely operate equipment. Biomedical equipment technology has been one of the fastest growing medical career fields in recent years.
Average Salary: $20,000- $38,000
Educational Requirements:
Students should take challenging science, math, and electronics courses in high school.
Following high school, biomedical equipment technicians complete one to three years of course work in biomedical equipment technology, medical-electronics, or biomedical-engineering. Most programs lead to certification and/or associate degree. Some employers will hire electronics technicians and provide on the- job biomedical technology training.
Student Success Statement
I have three messages.
(1)We should never, ever give up.
(2)You never are too old to chase your dreams.
(3)It looks like a solitary sport, but it takes a team.
Diana Nyad
Reflection: I think Diana had great power and will and that she is one of those persons that inspire you to strive beyond your dreams and complete them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment