About me

My name is Robert Salgado, but you guys can call me Max. I am a artist. I'm striving to do my best in school so that I can go to California Arts. I am a gamer and play on Play Station 3. I love to play First person Shooter games. Um I love to hear music my favorite band is Owl City. The school I go to is Linda Esperanza Marquez.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Biomedical Engineer

Biomedical Engineer
Part 2
Educational Requirements

Students should take the most challenging science, math, and English courses available in high school.

All biomedical engineers have at least a bachelor’s degree in engineering. Many have advance graduate degrees as well. Courses of study include a sound background in mechanical, chemical, or industrial engineering, and specialized biomedical training. Most programs last from four to six years and all states require biomedical engineers to pass examination and be licensed.

Student Success Statement
“To know what is right and not to do it is the worst cowardice”


Reflection:I can’t really explain this ,but I think it means that if you know what’s right well then that’s good, but if you don’t do what you know is right then I guess were cowards.

No comments:

Post a Comment