About me

My name is Robert Salgado, but you guys can call me Max. I am a artist. I'm striving to do my best in school so that I can go to California Arts. I am a gamer and play on Play Station 3. I love to play First person Shooter games. Um I love to hear music my favorite band is Owl City. The school I go to is Linda Esperanza Marquez.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Universal Studios Horror Nights Hollywood

Universal Studios Horror Nights

So Universal Studios Horror Nights this year is going to be awesome because there’s going to be like a whole mass of things and it’s like just beast. The new attractions they are going to have are something new about The Walking Dead. The Walking Dead is going to be a new maze they came up with. The Black Sabbath maze will be like right next to it. While walking around in the maze there will be some giant, menacing scarecrows. There will be a maze based on the new movie Insidious and that will be behind the Jurassic Park ride. If you seen the movie and liked it then you’re going to love this maze. Oh and Evil Dead the movie is going to have a maze too, so that’s going to be awesome. There even adding a new Chucky scare zone based on the new upcoming movie “Curse of Chucky”  witch will be on Baker Street.  If you guys enjoyed The Purge movie then guess what they also made a scare zone for that. El Cucuy is also hitting Horror Nights and he is based off that Boogeyman legend that most kids are afraid of and some adults, so that’s going to be epic just to see the Boogeyman. With that being said Horror Nights will be open the Fridays and Saturdays for its first two weeks and then expand to Thursdays and Sundays and will be held in Universal Studios Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment